Monday, June 24, 2019

#2 SON'S MONTANA WEDDING

Another week begins with the early arrival of g-son and RL for d-in-love's 1 of 2 days of work per week.
I got chores done and then RL and I had oatmeal and strawberries for breakfast.
I got weekly laundry started and put away last weeks laundry.
Daughter brought IR and CA over about mid morning to get hubbie to go to Walmart with her to pick up a shelf for her closet.
As soon as daughter and the girls arrived RL asked to hold CA .

While they were gone RL and IR had fun playing in a bin of stuffed animals that they kept tossing to me and I would toss them back and they thought that it was hilarious fun.
Daughter and hubbie brought lunch back with them from Cook Out and we all ate together, even CA had lunch after we finished eating. She is still not eating good but at least she stays alert longer now.
RL and IR love her so much it is a joy to watch them around her.




Daughter took IR and CA for a ride to hopefully get IR to take a nap before Catherine, one of their aunts arrived to visit this afternoon.
I finished another load of laundry then hubbie , g-son, RL and I made a trip to Tractor Supply with a 15% off coupon I had to get chicken feed. G-son is such a help now as he can easily lift the 50 pound bags of feed to help load and unload it.
D-in-love picked the kids up shortly after we got home and then hubbie and I decided to get chores done early before the predicted storms got here. We finished just in time as the rain started as we were headed back inside.
It was only rain for us with distant thunder that left only 2/10ths in the rain gauge and this firey sunset as the clouds lifted.
I went through my closet getting out some old clothes that I never wear this evening. I need to make a trip to Goodwill now.
Today is a special day in the life of our family as #2 son and Tif are getting married at 8:00 tonight in Glacier National Park in Montana. Son called today to talk and tell us about the trip so far. He is hoping it doesn't rain tonight for the ceremony as it has rained each day they have been out there. Hubbie and I are disappointed that we weren't able to make the trip but  with the problems CA has it just wasn't meant for us to get there. Hopefully they made lots of pictures and have a wonderful ceremony.
I didn't post this last night because I wanted to wait for the pictures of the wedding and Tif sent some this morning that her mom made . As you can see the weather was nice and pics are beautiful as well as a very beautiful bride and handsome groom.






Congrats to #2 son and Tif it looks like things turned out just as she dreamed they would.
Thankful for God's blessings on their marriage and thankful for all my blessings on this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: