Thursday, February 25, 2021

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL FEBRUARY DAY

 Up to greet IR and CA this morning. It is a another beautiful day, warm with sunshine. I got chores done and then grabbed a protein bar for a quick breakfast. We loaded up a couple cake orders and all the other things for our weekly errand day and headed out in hubbie's truck.  We made stops at the P.O. then the dump/ recycle center. After exchanging a couple phone calls we made the cake deliveries and then drove back to the other side of town to shop in an Ingles over there that is much more covid sensitive than the one on our side of town. There you must wear a mask and social distance and they do a good job of enforcement so I feel better giving them my business. However today after the experience I had with another shopper who was just plain mean I will probably be taking advantage of their curbside grocery pick-up from now on.   We picked up lunches on the way home and had a nice lunch all together today since CA was already awake from a short nap in the truck.   After we finished eating we all headed outside to make good of this last day before the cold rain returns tomorrow. 


IR is going through a "don't take my picture" stage right now !!!!




We played outside all afternoon even after daughter came to pick them up we stayed outside for awhile.
After the girls left hubbie and I got chores done and then I did my walking exercises. I have been sneezing all day so I think the girls have managed to share their snotty noses with me so I am not feeling top notch this evening but I wanted to get in some exercise anyway.
Took another picture of the almost full "snow" moon this evening as the clouds started rolling in from the cold front that is bringing colder temps and rain to us tomorrow.



After a quick light supper we relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night