Friday, February 12, 2021

COLD RAINY FRIDAY

 Up to greet all three grand girls this morning. They were happily playing while I went out to get chores done. When I came back inside we all had breakfast.  After we ate we played for awhile and then loaded up and made a trip to Sav Mor to get some things for Sunday Valentine lunch. We picked up lunches on the way home and the girls were all hungry and ate a good lunch. After lunch we sat in the living room and watched TV while the clouds hung low in the 35 degree high temperature today. There was another .3 inch of rain in the gauge this morning and I forgot to look to see how much the light rain at times through out the day added to it. We are supposed to get heavier rains overnight and the temperature is still 35 degrees tonight.  After the girls were picked up hubbie and I went out to get the evening chores done. It is crazy cold weather right now dipping into Texas and the gulf coast but thankfully we are just outside the realm of negative temps and ice and snow.


I did my exercise for the day and then got caught up in some of my ancestry hints and spent more time than intended on the computer !!

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: