Wednesday, February 24, 2021

WONDERFUL OUTSIDE PLAY DAY

 Up to sunshine through the window and 2 little girls crawling in bed with me to help with my leg stretches I do each morning. I got chores done with a light jacket on this morning as the mid 30's early morning temperature is quickly over run by an exceptionally warm day.  Thankful to have a day like this to help get us through a colder than normal February.  The sky is so blue and totally cloud free,

After we ate breakfast we decided we surely couldn't waste this gorgeous day so we loaded the girls and some drinks up and headed for the Oklawaha walking trail. The girls were excited to outside in the warm sunshine and the two bigs ran the entire time.


We headed home after a good exercise time and picked up lunches on the way home. The girls were ravenously hungry today and we all ate a good lunch.  While CA napped I took RL and IR outside to play and to continue getting  good dose of vitamin D.




After CA finished her nap she joined us for popsicles and more playtime.

The girls picked me the first flowers of the season. 


They also discovered these new blooms in the yard as these little early Field Pansies are some of the first signs of spring around here.
After the girls left hubbie and I watched the early news and then got chores done.  
This moon that will be fullest on Saturday is called the "Snow" moon because typically February is the snowiest month of the year. It looked pretty tonight in a clear sky as I took my walk this evening.
Each day when I look at these golden sunsets I am reminded of how much our Heavenly Father must love us to end days with such beauty as He quietly puts His creation to sleep for the night.

This has been a wonderful day and I am so glad we were able to get out and enjoy every minute of it with these 3 wonderful little ladies that God blessed us with.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night






1 comment:

linda m said...

I am so happy that you had such a nice day to be outside with the girls. Blessings