Friday, February 19, 2021

FIRST BLOOMERS OF 2021

 Friday morning sunshine got this day off to a good start with all three grand girls. I got chores done and we all had breakfast together.  It is still in the 30's for temperature so we are playing inside for another day.  My shoulder is still bothering me so i am determined to make a great effort not to use my left arm for any lifting today. I went to pick up lunches alone today and while CA napped we all ate our lunch. All afternoon I pretty much sat and watched the girls play and kept my arm at my side. After the girls all left this afternoon hubbie and I went out to get chores done.  I decided to get a little walking in and not do any exercising tonight so that won't irritate my shoulder either.  As I walked I spotted the first bloomers of the season which is about on time as each February some of these little Daffodils on the south side of the house start to bloom. Looking at these bright yellow blooms through the steam of my breath in 31 degree temps reminds me that soon warmer weather is coming.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and thankful that the rest today of my arm seems to have made a difference tonight as the pain is way down.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

So nice to see the Daffodils.