Monday, February 15, 2021

MORE RAIN MONDAY

 Another rainy day as this Monday morning comes in with the arrival of all 4 of the grand kids.  Hubbie took g-son to school while I watched cartoons with the girls. When he got back I got chores done in a light misty drizzle. I emptied 2/10ths inch of rain from the gauge from yesterdays light rain this morning. All the chickens are so tired of walking around in mud I am sure as am I !!!   Back inside I had breakfast with the girls and then I got laundry started while hubbie played with the girls. As I worked this morning the older girls took turns helping me with the laundry while CA took an early nap.  I went alone to pick up lunches today since it was so nasty outside and we all had lunch together when I got back.  I continued with the laundry and the girls played the afternoon away. My shoulder is bothering me again today so I spent about 30 minutes with a heating pad on it and it felt some better.    After the girls left hubbie and I got chores done early so we could beat the heavier rain that is headed our way. There is thunder and lightening again this evening so we can expect snow within 7 days according to the old timers predictions.  Already at least one of our local weathermen are calling for an ice storm to hit us on Thursday morning.

I walked on my treadmill tonight and cooled down in the ski machine so I got in a good workout.  
I am very thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Praying you are all safe. Blessings