Saturday, February 20, 2021

COLD SATURDAY

 A lazy Saturday morning felt good today. The sun is shining but it is still in the low 30's as I get out to get chores . The ice was pretty thick on the water pans from the low 20's degree temperature of the overnight. After chores I had breakfast and then started cleaning house. I was going to do more cleaning in the basement but it was still too cold down there so I cleaned off more bathroom shelves until lunch time.

After lunch daughter called and said IR was begging to come over here so I went over and picked her and CA up. They were happy to come play for the afternoon.


And this little green tractor that a friend gave g-son when he was this size is still around and now CA is enjoying it as have all the other kids at this age.
#1 son bought a 4-wheeler from his friend today and d-in-love and RL came up to show it to IR and CA  who looked ready to ride.

Hubbie took the girls home while I got chores done and then we relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: