Monday, February 8, 2021

BEAUTIFUL MONDAY

UP to start a new week this morning and it is a beautiful day but cold this morning at 23 degrees. All 4 of the grand kids were here this morning. Hubbie took g-son to school and the girls and I watched TV.  When hubbie got back I went out to get chores done and take the covers off the vegetable beds. When I got back inside everyone was ready to eat breakfast. After we ate I got laundry started and then we all loaded up and went after lunch. CA went to sleep and continued her nap when we got home. The rest of us had lunch then I did more laundry and played with the girls. The girls provide entertainment while I am in the bathroom !!!



After the girls were picked up hubbie and I went out to get chores done. It is staying daylight quite a bit later these days and we have had to adjust our evening schedules continuously.  The snow is mostly all gone but the shady areas are still white even though the temperature today was almost 50 degrees. I made a cake delivery this afternoon and then we relaxed for the evening. 

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night
 

1 comment:

linda m said...

The girls are so cute. Blessings