Sunday, February 14, 2021

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2021

 Up this morning feeling much better after a good night's sleep. I still have pain in my shoulder but it is very manageable this morning.  I got chores done and then hubbie and I went over to daughter's to take a picture of their exciting news announcement .  If you keep up with my blog you will remember I made reference to some good news several weeks ago. One of those references was that daughter is expecting her third child, due in September. We made this pic this morning for her to share on social media. It is about a week earlier than usual for the announcement but the with the hearts on the shirts she thought Valentines day would be a perfect time.  Can't wait to meet  grand #5 !!!

The look on CA's face shows she isn't sure about this new family member but IR is excited and has already asked for another sister. 


Hubbie and I left over there and came home to get a smoked turkey in the oven and prepare our Valentine's lunch. We had mashed potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, slaw, candied sweet potatoes, dressing and biscuits with sweet tea and chocolate covered strawberries and cupcakes made by the kids this morning in Sunday school at Re's house this morning for dessert.
Everyone enjoyed the food and had a nice visit. We were missing #2 son and Tif today who hopefully finally got to celebrate a late Christmas with her family. Tif's family have taken turns with sickness and being exposed to the covid virus since before Christmas so they have been putting off their celebration.
The kids had a ball playing with the finger shooters I got them for Valentines.  
After everyone left hubbie went up to his shop to work on daughter's mixer that she has been having trouble with.  I put away laundry and straightened up the house from the playing today.
It was suppose to be a non rain day but we got rain at times today to add to the mud around here.  I got outside to get chores today and then came inside for left over supper and then walked on the treadmill so I could get my heart rate higher than on the ski machine.  I spent the rest of the evening relaxing and using the heat massage pad for my shoulder before going to bed.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and very thankful to be adding another little member to our family.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Congratulations on your good news! So happy for you and your daughter and son-in-law. I think some good news is what is needed around here. Glad you shoulder pain is receding. Blessings