Monday, February 22, 2021

RAINY MORNING , SUNNY EVENING

 Another soggy Monday morning to get out in the rain. Hubbie took g-son to school and when he got back I put on rain gear and headed out to get chores done in a cold 34 degree rain. Thankfully the temperature stayed above freezing and there was no ice.  I came back inside and had eggs and bacon for a good hearty warm breakfast. All three girls are a little under the weather this morning so they were pretty lazy this morning.  I got laundry started and then gave IR and CA a dose of runny nose medicine. CA isn't feeling well at all but I thing she is cutting some molars as well as dealing with the snotty nose thing that the other girls have. I iced 3 caramel cakes I had baked last night and boxed one up to deliver today after lunch. I went to pick up lunch alone as CA was sleeping and the big girls were rolling a ball back and forth in the hallway.


When I got back RL, IR, hubbie and me all had lunch  while CA continued to sleep.  She woke up shortly after we finished and had her lunch and she acted like she much better this afternoon and played with the older girls for a while before going back to sleep. 
I made the cake delivery and then finished the laundry before sitting with the girls and watching a TV show with them.
After the girls left hubbie and I watched the early news then went out to get chores done. It is a nice afternoon as the sun has finally made an appearance and the temperature is in the lower 50's.  After chores I walked around the driveway for my step goal for the day and then came inside and did a little work on the elliptical machine. 
I rested the remainder of the evening and then called it a night pretty early as Mondays are always tiring.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: