Wednesday, February 3, 2021

COLD BORING WEDNESDAY

 Another cold morning to get out and get chores done . The waterers are all frozen solid on these mornings so carrying water makes it take twice as long to get everything done as it usually does.  Back inside I had breakfast with all three grand daughters this morning.  We played the morning away until it was time to go pick up lunch. I went alone so we wouldn't have to get the girls out in the cold wind that is still blowing. At least it isn't blowing as hard as it has been in the last couple days. I brought lunch back and then after the girls ate I took a cake daughter had made and an order of eggs for one of my customers and took IR who wanted to ride with me out to Ingles to meet our customers.   After the deliveries we headed over to Aldi to pick up our curbside order of groceries. Back home and unloaded I got all the groceries put away and then I had a salad for my lunch.  I did some cleaning after I ate and did a load of bed sheet laundry.  After the girls left this afternoon hubbie and I watched the early news and then headed out to get chores done.    After we came back inside we ate supper of some soup I had made in the instant pot and then I did weekly paperwork and paid bills.  I did my skiing exercise and then relaxed for the evening.

Thankful for all the blessings of the day.

God Bless and Good Night