Sunday, February 20, 2011

RESTFULL SUNDAY

Wonderful Sunday morning.
Church was uplifting and visiting with my church family is always nice.
Everyone made it to Sunday lunch.
Daughter still isn't feeling great and d-in-love is feeling sickly also today so they napped most of the afternoon.
G-son played with daughter's b-friend while #1 son and Hubbie watched the Daytona 500.
#2 son headed home to do his laundry and I got into my picture organization mood.
I finished the 60's and am 1/2 through the 70's.
All the 60's fit in one album so that made it easy.
I have a lot more 70's pics,especially the later 70's as I loved taking pics even back then.
Still haven't found any pics made in February.
This evening daughter and b-friend left, #1 son and d-in-love went to their class at church and left g-son here.
He helped Hubbie do the chores this evening, one of his favorite things to do, he left the kitchen with both hands full of dog treats.
This has been a restful , blessed Sunday.
The weather was a bit cooler than it has been, only getting to mid 50's with the wind still blowing around pretty hard.
After my chores this evening I watched birds for a while until it got too dark.
We are resting up tonight for a day of clearing work tomorrow. #2 son is off and is going to help so hopefully the weather will allow us to get a lot done.
Thankful for a blessing filled day.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Glad you had a restful day, Marilyn... I did too... Worked on Family History most of the day --and I love doing that... Keep learning more and more about my ancestors... SO interesting.

Hope you have a good Monday.
Hugs,
Betsy