Friday, January 20, 2012

ANOTHER DEEP CLEANING DAY AND MORE RAIN

Cloudy skies where here again this morning as I walked after finishing the morning chores. The temperature was still in the low 30's and with all these clouds it makes for a raw day outside.
I spent the morning re-potting some Aloe plant that got too big for the pot it was in and re-potting a Spider plant so it will hang in front of the window instead of sitting on the shelf. I also baked 3 cakes for market tomorrow. I expect it to really be a slow day as the hard rain is predicted to fall in the morning during market time.
After picking up g-son we had lunch at home and he played while I cleaned more cabinets. I finished the kitchen, the hall closet and part of the bathroom cabinets before hubbie got home from work and I headed outside to do the evening chores.
#1 son came to pick up g-son just before the rains began .
Hubbie and I had supper and then did our exercises to make up for not doing them last night. I only have a couple cakes to ice tonight so this Friday night is not a regular one.
Daughter brought her baking by tonight as she has an early b-ball game in the morning. She had a bad baking night like I had last week as one of her Apply/walnut cakes fell apart when she took it out of the pan. So we will have that for dessert for Sunday.
I'm hoping to finish my cleaning chores early next week as I am getting bored with that task and need to move on to something at least different !!!
My shoulder is not hurting at all today after sleeping on a heating pad last night so maybe it was just a catch instead of a pulled muscle.
Grateful for God for a day filled with blessings.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: