Saturday, January 7, 2012

SLOW JANUARY MARKET DAY

This morning was a sloooooooooooooow market day !!  Did have a couple orders and am very thankful for what I did sell. Winter is always a challenge in my baking business. If I bake too much that's not good because the restaurants I usually sell my left overs to are also slow this time of year, but if I don't bake enough then I have disappointed customers,hummpp !!  Strangly this morning I did sell the remainder of some small crocheted stars Christmas ornaments, the lady that bought them said she is already buying for next Christmas. That's what I call getting a head start !! Not to mention that it made for a $21 sale for me !!
After market I went by Lowe's to pick up a door alarm to put on the french doors downstairs. I woke up again last night and thought I heard something downstairs.
I was disappointed it isn't loud enough to wake us up so I'll have to get a louder one for down there and use this one on the french doors upstairs.
It has really been a nice day  mid 50's and sun but this evening the clouds showed up and the rain started about 8 tonight. We do need rain to dampen all the fire danger down.
These are some photo's I snapped this evening as I walked back to the house from taking the antibiotic pills down to #2 son's house for him to give to Flash.
These are the approaching clouds.

Before the clouds got here the moon was gorgeous. I hummed the tune "I see the moon and the moon sees me all evening" .

I love this last picture of the setting sun,looks like you could walk across the cloud mountains under the sun.

Hubbie and I had a relaxed evening tonight, he in his recliner,me with my 4-legged kids on the couch.
D-in-love called to say she got the cleaning job at church and starts Tuesday so that makes me full time babysetter again. I don't mind it because I love spending time with g-son and he is old enough now not to have to be watched every minute. Now we are just praying #1 son gets a job he has applied for so they can finally get back on a normal routine in their lives. His neck seems to be getting better and since he hasn't heard form the doctor about the bi-opsy we feel he's safe from that, thank the Lord.
Thanks again for all who offered up prayers on his behave .
Thankful tonight for today's blessings and for the rain to relieve the fire danger.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Gail said...

You are truly blessed, again and again.

Have a beautiful day.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE PRAYING FOR PEOLE I DON'T KNOW. SOMETIMES IT JUST FEELS SO MEANINGFUL.SENDING ONE LINE PRAYERS UP EVERYDAY FOR SERVERAL FIGHTING CANCER. ONE IS ONLY 13. SHE HAS A RARE CANCER THAT NO DOCTOR WOULD HANDLE HERE IN FLORIDA OR MD ANDERSON HOSPITAL IN TEXAS. HER MOM HAS TO FLY WITH HER BACK AND FOURTH TO MARYLAND FROM FLORIDA ONCE AND SOME TIMES MORE FOR TREATMENT THAT SEEMS TO BE HELPING. THE YOUNG GIRL IS A FRIEND OF MINE.HER MOM IS LIKE A DAUGHTER TO ME. WE ALL HAVE OUR PROBLEMS

GOD IS GOOD.

GRANNY FROM FLORIDA