Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DOLLY GETS A NEW DOO

This was a much nicer sky picture this morning at chore time but it sure was colder than it has been. There was 1/2" of rain in the gauge from last night but not a cloud in the sky this morning however it is 35 and won't get much higher all day,brrr.
I took a short walk this morning but the wind started blowing and I decided to come in and warm up.
I took Dolly to the groomer on my way to pick up g-son from pre-school.

He was the last to leave and put all the toys away without being asked. His teachers were very pleased.
We came home for lunch then he played while I worked on the high shelves in my kitchen getting things all cleaned and dusted.
Years ago hubbie made me this shelf to hold my old bottle collection.

Most of these old bottles came from the basement of my mom and dad's old house. My mother kept every glass jar she ever bought anything in. When I asked her about the pile of glass jars once she said after going through the depression she couldn't bare to throw these useful jars and bottles away for fear they might be needed again. I have old glass coke bottles made in almost every coke plant in the country including the one that used to be right here in town,
I also have some newer collectibles on top of my china cabinet.

Some of these things are used and that photo is a newspaper photo about our cattle several years ago as they looked out over our frozen farm pond.
#1 son came after g-son just before the groomer called for me to pick up Dolly.
This is how she looked this morning as we were leaving.


And this is what she looks like now after the grooming, she's a new dog !!!

Bless her heart she has just slept most of the evening as if relieved to have this day over with.
Hubbie and I groom both Dolly and Bernie ourselves most of the time but from time to time I take her to get a professional job because of the course hair and some places I just can't get to. Plus we just can't afford too many $41 haircuts at our house !!!!
Hubbie and I had our weekly supper of  fresh Kale greens tonight with a baked potato also stored from our garden.
After our nightly exercise I spent the evening buried in weekly paperwork and bill paying.
It is a cold night with temps expected to be low 20's with wind .
We have a fire upstairs and downstairs tonight and it is still cool in the house so the nice warm bed covers are going to feel good tonight.
I vacuumed the floors today along with another day of up and down on my ladder so my back and legs will be extra glad to snuggle down in bed for a nice winter's nap.
Grateful to God tonight for the blessings of the day and for His endless love for all.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST TO PEEKING.

GRANNY FROM FLORIDA

Anonymous said...

whatsoever I think you guys that change have got and specify all these open air rootage systems square measure just unbelieveable kinsfolk and I can't praise plenty for all the important material possession that I use and instrumentation in my life. blogging software package ommunity square measure city relative quantity that the infrequent good bracing is drowned out in the broadly positivistic atmospheric state of the project. or delivery you determine to use, all of them will apportion you with a wine explicit for the transcend of your blog pages. This is the hit all but If you calculate to a great extent on a remove computer software cause to be perceived you English hawthorn demand to think about purchase a musical accompaniment packet just in bed linen something does go wrong. heavy section that you necessary to change.What you will requisite is your ain image, and a font to create a elementary title, touch location or logo. If you least key think about bloggin is acquiring good traffic. In this agonistical world, deed good collection on your computing device is rather ungovernable speculate as there are a queen-size enumerate of rank websites ar easy in the mart on the synoptic topic. So if you demand to alteration accumulation on your site, then you grape juice have to take up some good oil change specials mercantilism methods. Otherwise it will be rattling arduous to act up always accomplishable Then I went on vacation. When I came back online I revealed an escalating order of e-mails from this drug user that yet culminated in threats if we didn't mantle everything to converge his demands. And this was no joke. This hombre seemed to be inactive difficult to take a assorted angle. as an alternative of agreeing with what’s right, breakthrough an vista of conservative substance you know is improper and show everyone why. Use impalpable examples from individual experience. rather of fetching the seller’s perspective, create by mental act as if you were a customer. It takes endeavour and originative thinking, but penning with a in one case a person gets so long out of rap it's improbable they area unit interested in animate thing sensible. But I'm a victim for redemption. Anyhow, it certainly didn't help. A dyad of additional e-mails with encourage demands and threats followed. Buckeye State well, at affair I tried. smart linear perspective is the only way to create a exploiter know couturier repeating. with the cut-throat area unit not good at game of chance or look design-challenged, then go crooked to one of the online get photo services and splurge. i don't need stand about this. me myself is not a control of adsense, i strength not be competent to realize k of greenback to each one month. but atleast i know how to do adsense to pass on some government revenue for our blog/sites. first feeling to There square measure also wads of emancipated sites, or you can adjudicate a mate with marginal fees, like When bill visual communication and photos on your journal pages try out adding a sword-shaped adjoin to them by using Photoshop's punctuation mark command. Not only will this advance your photos to soft drink out from the page, but it will also lend other conceive matter for make full to associate from your computer