Saturday, January 28, 2012


G-son slept between us last night and hardly moved. Usually he is all over the bed but at almost time to get up this morning was the first time he flopped upside down. As we got ready for market and did the morning outside chores he had 2 waffles with chocolate milk for breakfast.
He was a help carrying things into market,all the other vendors bragged on his job and he was really proud.
After we got set up he played games on my laptop and ate a cheese biscuit from Mcdonalds.  #1 son got off work earlier than expected and came to pick him up before lunch. Hubbie had already left to pick up animal feed and get over to daughter's to finish work on her fence.
Market is a vacant place this morning. It is a beautiful day so the weather can't be an excuse today.

 My table wasn't getting emptied to quickly today .

But I'm smiling as I am thankful for what I did sell.

I left market a little early to escape the annual meeting crowd today. I don't usually stay for these meetings and today I felt like I didn't need extra stress from some of the people's comments that are made at these meetings. I talked with the chairman of our board and he said there wasn't anything special going on and it would be a boring ,quick meeting.
The rumor of an increase in our rent fees was just a rumor and he said they would not be going up.
He told me all the figures that would be discussed and any old business that might be brought up so I feel like I'm well informed.
I stopped at Chick-fil-a to pick up a salad on the way home and checked out a parking lot sale beside it but didn't find anything I even wanted.
After unloading the van I sat down and ate my salad. Hubbie and #2 son are still fence building at daughter's house.
As soon as I finished eating my stomach didn't feel right and I made several trips to the bathroom in the next little while. It was strange because I didn't feel sick or have any pain so I have no idea what caused this sudden onset but I'm glad it didn't last long.
I worked on my photo arranging some more as I had picked up the old photo copies from Walgreens today. I really like how this arrangement for the old pics is turning out.
Hubbie and #2 son made it home finally just as I went out to do the evening chores.
The temperature says 41 but it feels much colder to me.
Hubbie ate supper alone tonight as I don't think I should put anything heavy in my stomach just yet. I had a few crackers with cheese a little later.
As hubbie and I relaxed tonight trying to find something on TV to watch we stumbled across an Alaskan winter survival show which was very interesting. We watched it for 2 hours until the news came on.
I'm blogging late tonight and keep hitting the wrong keys as I'm so tired. Hopefully I won't misspell to many words.
Thanking God for the blessing of sales today and for keeping me and my family safe today.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Even when you have a slow day, you do more work than most!