Thursday, July 12, 2012

GOOD MARKET DAY

Got the chores done ,the van loaded and made it to market on time this morning. Daughter arrived right after I did bringing her baked goods. The new school she works at is just out of town and since she has to be at work at 6am she just left work a few minutes and brought them to market.
The morning started out slowly but picked up and I had a good selling day. It was funny to see folks with jackets on today, after the hot weather we've had 67 degrees feels chilly. It drizzled rain most of the day but there was only 2/10" in the gauge at chore time tonight. We are supposed to get more rain overnight.
I left market and ran regular errands, then picked up groceries and baking supplies for tomorrow.
Hubbie was already home when I got here and he helped me unload and get things put away.
We watched the news and then did evening chores.
Daughter came by to pick up a cake pan she had left here and make plans with her dad to paint her new office in the morning on their day off.
I iced 6 caramel cakes tonight to get a headstart on filling 14 cake orders for Saturday.
G-son will be here early tomorrow and I am tired tonight so it's off to an early bedtime for me.
Grateful to God for a good market day and for the strength He gives me each and every day as I strive to please Him.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: