Wednesday, December 12, 2012

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

After a routine early morning I baked 12 caramel and 4 coconut cakes before lunch. After lunch it was an afternoon of tying up some loose ends that have been dangling in front of me for quite a while.
I totally finished the decorations and put the bins away. I made a pillow order for a friend of mine. She needle pointed this colorful square over quite a while and then gave it to me along with a pair of old velvet pants to make into a pillow and I think it turned out really pretty.
I always get a little nervous when someone brings me something that is so special to them to work with.
I also got a few pictures made of my decorations after I picked up g-son from school.
This is the transformed living room.
G-son having his after school snack/meal.
Part of the sunroom.
And the front porch all lit up.
These are just a few of the photos I made so I will spread them over several posts.
Last night g-son went to see Santa Claus,the same Santa he has had his picture made with each year since he was born. He refused to sit on the jolly man's lap but his dad finally got him to agree to stand beside him for mom a Christmas card photo.
Cute,cute, cute !!!!

It has been a cold cloudy day,temperatures in the low 40's with a little breeze made the air really chilly.
Hubbie went to church tonight while I worked on weekly paperwork,payed bills and iced cakes.
The pastor dressed as an elf tonight for the service.
And the associate pastor was also dressed for the season.
Thanks to d-in-love for the photos !!
This is a special Wednesday night service the associate pastor does once a month. It is different than the regular service with more up-beat music and is an opportunity for folks to do some different things. I am always working on Wednesday night but maybe in Jan.,Feb. and Mar. I will get to go since market is only open on Saturdays.
Daughter called after her ball game and said her JV team won big but the varsity girls lost. She was very happy for her JV girls as they were so excited because they played so well.
It is 11:30 and I should already be in bed so I'm off here and on my way.
God is always as close as a thought so let Him have a say in all you do.
Good Night and God Bless.








1 comment:

linda m said...

your house looks so lovely with all the decorations. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.