Monday, December 31, 2012

LAST DAY OF 2012

It's a very nice last day of 2012 with morning sunshine and temperatures getting up around 50 this afternoon.
After chores and breakfast I got back into my exercise routine and then took a walk around the farm to make some pics of the last day of the year.
There is still ice in the lower pastures.
Hay roll marks form patterns in the pasture.
The driveway and small barn.
Road to the big barn.
Snowball has made another year, in 5 months she will be 20 years old !
Our winter garden full of Kale greens for us and the chickens to eat .

All the pastures look bare and gray this time of year.
The house with decorations still up.

And the sun that keeps battling the clouds but would shortly loose that battle.
This last day of 2012  was a pretty routine day around here. Hubbie spent the afternoon and part of the evening over at #1 son's house helping him put laminate flooring down in their bedroom.
I took a mountain of rugs and all the dog beds to the local laundry right after lunch. I don't like to wash the rugs in my washer because of all the grit that I can't shake out of them. This laundry has some huge commercial machines and they really get them super clean. I was surprised at how many people were doing laundry today.
I don't  dry the rugs because most of them have rubber backs, so now I have rugs hanging all over my laundry room downstairs to dry in front of the wood stove.
G-son walked over and played with his new legos for a while before he decided that his dad and pawpaw might need his help with the flooring and walked back home.
I changed all the calenders and took down and put away some of the outside decorations and all the extension cords so they won't get wet in the predicted rain tonight.
Today's weather has been typical of most of this years with above normal temperatures and rain on the way.

To keep today's post from being extremely long I recapped 2012 in a seperate post and published it just after this one.
Tonight  our elected leaders in Washington are continuing their bickering on some very important issues and if they don't come to an agreement by midnight the middle class people in this country will suffer yet another blow from this president and his staff. I fear for the future of our country under this leadership.
I'm glad I can put my faith in my Lord Jesus Christ and know that it is He who is ultimately in control.

Good Night, Happy New Year and God Bless.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU THINK LIKE I DO. JESUS IS THE KING OF KING. OBAMA JUST WISHES HE WAS THE KING. SORRY BUT JUST HOW I FEEL.

yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
supreme
golden goose sneakers
adidsas yeezy
golden goose outlet
pandora
jordan 12
kenzo
supreme t shirt
kenzo clothing