Thursday, April 17, 2014

PASSOVER THURSDAY

Another cold morning, 28 degrees at 8:00 makes us glad we decided to leave the covers on the garden.
Hubbie is off again today for the Easter holiday.  G-son was here early as his mom and dad went back to work today.
He is our market helper today.
Rebekah got to market about the same time as we did. G-son was a big help entertaining Evy while we got our things set up. Business was slow again today, especially considering it is the Thursday before Easter.  I am very thankful for what I did sell.
Daughter came in also and her and Rebekah spent some time thrift store shopping around town to pass the time of a slow day of sales. I had no trouble watching all our tables.
G-son stayed with me and then went to the library and home with hubbie.
I ran all our weekly errands and did the shopping on the way home.  G-son and hubbie helped me unload when I got home. His dad was working up in his shop so he walked home when his mom came home from work.
Hubbie and I took all the blankets and sheets off our vegetables and hung them on the rabbit guard to dry. Some of the vegies look like they grew while the covers were on them. Tonight's temp is suppose to stay in the upper 30's after a day still in the upper 50's.
Today is a significant day in the life of all Christians, this is the day of the Passover Meal Jesus had with His disciples.
It would be the Last Supper for our wonderful Savior Jesus.
The next three days mark the most important time in the lives of  mankind as were given the greatest gift of all when God sent His only son to die so that we may be forgiven for our sins.

Good Night and God Bless.


3 comments:

linda m said...

Today is the day my Lord and Savior died for my sins. I thank Him every day for His sacrifice. Have a Blessed Easter weekend.

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day and a Happy Easter. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

tesat said...

click here for info see this visit published here have a peek at this web-site Continue