Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WHERE DO SOME DAYS GO ???

Well another Wednesday slipped right through my fingers before I had time to write a blog post.
As I sit here on Thursday night trying to remember my activities of yesterday I wonder if I should just skip the days I can't find time to blog ?  But then again sometimes those are the most interesting days !  But not really yesterday !
After I got g-son to school I had a pretty regular morning. I started taking my new liquid "super vitamins", haha this morning so I'm expecting to get twice as much done today as regular !!!
I baked cakes this morning, 6 caramel, 5 chocolate, 5 pound cakes and 2 blackberry wine cakes.
I did a load of extra laundry of my coveralls and other winter outer wear that I am hoping I can put away soon !
I sat outside for a few minutes before it was time to pick up g-son, it was sunny but a cool breeze made it uncomfortable. G-son was excited about a project that his school is involved in and he got to be part of.
His dad picked him up early for church as he and his "kids on mission" group were going to a rest home to sing for the residents tonight.
After hubbie and I finished evening chores we planted a bucket garden !!!  The forecast is for 39 degrees tonight and with the chance of missing that mark we covered all the new tomato and pepper plants hubbie sat out Monday.
I spent the evening doing weekly paperwork, icing cakes and getting my eggs cleaned and in cartons for market tomorrow.   I was tired and ready for bed by the time I finished with all this so no computer time on this night.
I'm thankful for the "backdating" option on blogger.
Thankful for all my blessing today.
Good Night and God Bless.


1 comment:

Sandy Livesay said...

Carolina Nana,

I hope your tomatoes and peppers survive the colder temperatures. I covered mine when temperatures dropped and I guess it wasn't enough. Lost 4 tomato plants and some beans :-(