Thursday, April 10, 2014

TIRED

As I started down the driveway on the way taking g-son to school this morning I noticed one of the neighbor's cows in our pasture with Aaron's bull.   I will have to admit it was nice to make a phone call and continue on my way !
When I got back Aaron already had the visitor in a pen and was waiting for her to be picked up. I figured the coon hunters of last night knocked the electric wire off.
I got ready for market as they were getting the cow trailered up and on her way home.
Market was slow today but I did better than last Thursday anyway.
After market was over I ran regular errands and picked up groceries and baking supplies on my home getting here at 4:45.
Hubbie came in shortly after and helped unload the van.  We were both tired out this evening so we rested while we watched the news.
Rebekah and Evy came through on their way to check the rest of their fence.
After a nice 68 degree sunny day the temperature is dropping fast this evening. It looks like the next few days are going to be our first taste of really warm temps since last October, then we go back into the cooler temps next week.

  After chores I sat out in the sunroom for awhile with the back massager on my achy sore back. I wonder what I lifted this time that I shouldn't have ????
As darkness fell I got tireder and decided that tonight would be a good early to bed night. So I am blogging at 9:30 and then headed to bed.
I still am having a hard time adjusting to the new two day a week market schedule with two baking days.
I do praise God each day for my health and happiness that He has blessed me with.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hello on a gorgeous, spring day in TENNESSEE. Wow---after the long and bitter winter we had this year, Spring is even more inviting and lovely.

I read about the tangled up Robin... Had no idea they would 'bite'---but I'm sure he was scared... Bless his heart. Glad you could free him.

We are now home 'again' --after our 5th trip since the end of February.... Seems as if we visited five different states --although the trips weren't planned for that reason... ha... BUT--as I always say, it's great to be home... I did publish a blog post today--so check it out when you have time. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Betsy

linda m said...

So happy you are getting some Spring weather. Just read about your robin. Trapped birds will peck at you even when you are trying to rescue them. Unfortunately they don't realize you are only trying to help. Blessings