Saturday, March 12, 2016

GOOD MARKET DAY , SPRINGING FORWARD TONIGHT !!

Woke to anther beautiful day, I was expecting a cloudy morning but the sun was shining and it was already 56 degrees as I headed for market.
Hubbie left a little early to go by and pick up a pan cake breakfast from the boys and girls club fund raiser pancake breakfast they were having this morning.
He was already eating when I got to market after taking the long way around because of a line of cars following a moped on the route I usually take.
I got things set up and put up the smaller "manaquin" hubbie made me.
I took all the jean aprons I made in and already sold 3 today. It's funny how it seems when you have a lot of anything it helps it sell. And of course the apron that was my favorite with the strawberries on the trim was one of the ones that sold today !!
I had a few more baked items today than I have been having and had a good day selling those also.

Hubbie left early and went by Ingles and Sam's Club to pick up groceries.
I didn't have any stops to make after market today so I made it home at 2:30. Hubbie was getting ready to plow the garden.

After he plowed we put 2 of the roosters I have in the freezer for some tasty chicken and rice or dumplings later. There are 2 more of the roosters running around and as long as they stay where they are supposed to they might get to be yard birds.
Hubbie and I came inside to rest before chore time.
After chores g-son called and wanted to come up and play ball for a while. We played until it got so dark we couldn't see the ball anymore. I love to hear him laughing and having so much fun and the exercise for both of us is a bonus !
After he left I moved a setting silkie into a brooder box to set my first eggs of the season.
Tonight hubbie and I vacuumed and mopped all the floors then watched the ACC championship between UNC / Virginia. UNC won a very good cleanly played game . I like to watch both these teams as they do play a very high level of basketball every time.
UHHHHH !!!! The game lasted until 11:00 but the depressing thing is with the clocks being turned back tonight it is actually midnight !!!!
Thanking God for all my blessings of this day and for loving me each and every day.
God Bless and Good Night.





No comments: