Saturday, March 5, 2016

SLOW MARKET LAST BASKEBALL GAME PLUS 1946 AND 1956 PICS

Up and out to get ready for market.
This was a very slow market sales day for some reason. The weather couldn't be the blame because this is one of the nicer days we've had although still a bit cool in the mid 50s with a breeze the sun was shining brightly.
After we got set up hubbie did his visiting and left to pick up some groceries at Sam's Club on his way home.
I spent some time trying to figure out how to download some blog post on another book making site called Blogtoprint. For some reason I couldn't open the book after I downloaded it ????
I was so bored I took a selfie!!!!!!!!

Hubbie came back to help me load the Honda so we could get to g-son's last basketball game The season was supposed to end last week but today is the make-up game that got canceled from snow back in January.
Getting ready for the jump ball to start the game.
Shooting foul shots .......
Having fun, keep smiling ......

They lost the game pretty badly and g-son cried afterward because he thought he didn't play well enough.
I went to Ingles on the way home to pick up things for a sweet potato casserole and 7-layer salad for tomorrow.
When I got home hubbie helped me unload and then we both rested for a while until chore time.
The rain was beginning when I went out, didn't know we were supposed to get rain tonight ??
After supper hubbie and I watched the UNC / Duke basketball game which UNC won. Maybe I should put on my UNC Tarheel lounging pants every time they play !!!
After the game I baked sweet potatoes and made the salad so I won't have to get up so early in the morning to get things done. I still have to cook the ham and make the casserole before church.
To continue with this month's decade pics back in March 1946 my cousin Veronica turned 1 year  old. Veronica was my mom's sister Carol's oldest daughter and lived and still lives in Michigan.
10 years later in March 1956 I was 20 months old and  having a great time with a Teddy bear that had very scary eyes !!!.
God is so good and I am so grateful for the blessings of this day and each day as He showers His love down on all His children.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: