Thursday, August 11, 2016

CURB MARKET HELPER

G-son's 7:45 arrival got this market day morning off to an early start. D-in-love and g-daughter are going to a kids sale in Greenville, SC today so g-son opted to go with me.
He went back to sleep this morning on the couch while I did all the chores and got things ready and loaded for market.
It is still raining lightly this morning and there was an additional 2/10ths inch in the gauge this morning.
 I made g-son breakfast and took it with us so he could eat when we got there.
Market was slow today and I am thankful for the orders and things I did sell. I worked on my laptop a lot today between customers . I got g-son to help me try and figure out how to edit my photos and downsize them to go on my blog post so I could work on catching up publishing my blog post but we could not figure out how to do it.
He helped so much today at market going to get change every time I needed it and running the booth while I went to the bathroom.


After market we ran regular errands and added a stop at the Hendersonville Co-op to pick up some Elderberry tincture for me to help build my immune system back up.
Hubbie called today and thinks he may be coming down with something as he was freezing last night and feels really bad today at work.
We stopped at Aldi and Walmart for baking supplies and our last stop was the first stop of the year at our favorite apple house. Granddad's just opened this week and I am craving a fresh apple !! G-son was craving his first of the year apple cider do-nut !!
G-son found a Superman T-shirt on the clearance rack at Walmart and it even has a red cape attached to the back so he was showing off his super hero tactics .

The apple cider do-nuts are always g-son's favorite treat.
We got home just ahead of d-in-love and g-daughter . G-daughter got a new entertainment toy at the sale today.
After they left I got unloaded and got things put away. I needed a rest for a few minutes with my feet up.
Hubbie came in from work and got on the lawn mower so he must be feeling better. Our lawn grass is growing so fast in all this rain.
I spent the evening after chores catching up my blog post and reading.
Updater on my Hand,Foot and Mouth virus , the red bumps are slowly disappearing and some of the blisters have peeled off leaving patches of bright pink skin underneath. I have a feeling I am going to be fighting off skin infections from the holes the large blisters leave.
Thankfully I have no more pain with the blisters but still feel tired all the time. God will get me through this just like He gets me through each day.
God is so good to me everyday and I strive to glorify His name in all that I do each day.
God Bless and Good Night.




No comments: