Saturday, April 15, 2017

GOOD MARKET AND EASTER COOK-OUT

Up and out to get chores done and get off to market this morning. Traffic in town was very busy this morning so maybe that is a good sign for sales today.
I did have a good market day but not as good as I thought I would have had on this Saturday before Easter.
I am as always very grateful for all I did sell today and that all the orders got picked up.
I came straight home after market and hubbie had already started the pasta for the pasta salad I was making for the Easter cook out at Josh's mom and dad's this evening.
I made another salad from Raman Noodles that looked very good.
I gathered the eggs since we are going to be getting back later than regular chore time.
We left about 3:30 and met Josh and daughter on the way down to Green Creek community.
There was a great crowd of family and everyone had a great time. All the kids hunted eggs and then Connie and Tommy hid 8 eggs for the adults to hunt in a fun game.


The food was as always wonderful and my Raman Noodle salad was a hit with everyone.
This is daughter and Josh with Josh's brother Brads kids , they live in the middle part of the state and don't get to visit very often.
Hubbie and I had to leave before anyone else to get home and get chores done before it got completely dark. It is about a 45 minute drive down to their place from ours and we made it back home at 8:00.
We did chores and then came inside to get some things ready for out family Easter celebration tomorrow after church.
We stuffed 63 eggs for the kids to hunt and then I made a 7-layer salad and baked some sweet potatoes for a casserole. We also made a gallon of sweet tea tonight.
We will need to get an early start to get everything ready tomorrow morning before church.
As Jesus lay in the tomb on this day after he was taken down from the cross sadness filled the hearts of all those who loved him.

Thanking God for the blessings of this day and for His loving arms as we traveled this evening.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: