Sunday, April 2, 2017

SOCCER SUNDAY

Up and getting ready for church this morning. We put a crockpot full of beef stew on for a quick already ready lunch since g-son has his first soccer game this afternoon at 1:30.
Church was good today continuing in Mathew 5, 21-26.
Lunch bunch was #1 son's family and Aa as we all enjoyed the beef stew and corn bread before getting on with our busy afternoon.
We watched g-son's team defeat the other team by a score of 7-0.  G-son played the entire game and played awesomely .



He has grown so much since last year it is crazy !!
G-daughter who slept the first half of the game away in the car was not impressed !!!
Hubbie and I left there and headed home to give Bernie and Dolly the 4-legged kids baths and then hubbie had a Deacon's meeting at 4:00 that lasted almost 2 hours.
While he was gone these two and me enjoyed the warm sunshine and some relaxing time.
After chores this evening we watched the news of more storms and rain headed our way for tomorrow. Each of the last two storms and a major flood that have passed through our area have been when we were in the yellow color !!!
This first week of April continues our up and down temps for the year with a cold snap coming for the weekend.
I am super tired tonight for some reason ???  I have dedicated this week to getting back to my clean eating habits to see if this will improve my energy levels , wish me luck !!!
I am thankful for a worshipful Sunday and the opportunity to worship as I please my Savior the Lord Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

Good luck on your getting back to clean eating habits. Hope this brings back your energy.. Blessings