Monday, April 24, 2017

RAINY MONDAY AND HAPPY #35 TO D-IN-LOVE

A rainy Monday morning with g-daughter here early to get this week started.We tried to get her to go back to sleep since her mom said she really didn't want to get up this morning after a week of later wake ups.
But no deal so hubbie got her breakfast and I did chores. I had my breakfast then we made a trip to Southern States to get chicken feed for the month. We also stopped by a car wash so hubbie could spray all the Oak tree droppings off the hood of my Honda. We were certainly the only customers at the car wash with the rain falling this morning !!!
We got home and we all had lunch. G-daughter loves french fries , grapes and strawberries . She also learned to say all these things while we ate.
#1 son came in while we ate as he couldn't work in the poring rain.
Hubbie had a dentist appointment in Columbus at 2:00 so he left about 45 minutes early to give him plenty of time to drive down the mountain in the rain.
G-daughter watched Sesame Street not looking very comfortable in her little chair.
Her and her daddy took a nice nap in the recliner while I did 3 loads of regular laundry and 1 load of bed sheets.
After hubbie got home with thankfully no cavities this time and #1 son and g-daughter went home I watched the news then headed out to get the chores done in a rain break.
As I checked on the setting Black Silkie in the old rabbit cage I heard peeps and sure enough her eggs are hatching.
The creek is licking the bank tops but thankfully has stayed in its banks with a 2 & 1/2 inches more rain from overnight and today. With yesterday's 1 & 7/10ths that is over 4 inches of rain in the last couple days.
A lot of my beautiful Azalea blossoms are on the ground this evening.
Hubbie and I relaxed for the evening. I crocheted on daughters baby quit and hubbie watched TV.
Happy # 35 to d-in-love today. I wish her many many more very happy birthdays.
Thanking God tonight for the blessings of this day and asking for His intervention for a situation at #1 son's work place .
God Bless and Good Night.



1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy Birthday to your D-in Love!! Yea, more baby chicks and more rain. Seems like after a drought it doesn't stop raining. So far we have had more rain in 4 months than we did all last year. God works in mysterious ways. Blessings