Saturday, April 1, 2017

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY

April fools day rolls in today with a cool mid 40's morning but the sun is shining and the air is fresh.
Market was slow today even with the free ice cream being given out to our customers that stopped by.
I am thankful for what I did sell as always. Daughter came out and brought her baked breads and stayed at market most of the morning .
Hubbie left to do our shopping at Sam's Club and Walmart.
After market daughter and I went to Lowes to check out the wash and dryer selection as she needs a new set.
We also grocery shopped at Aldi before going our separate ways to get home.
Hubbie helped me get things unloaded and put away then he went to help #1 son on his house project and I took a nice break.
After I finished chores I stopped by to see how the work was coming along and found all the guys in there helping.
I came back to the house and finished chores for the evening and then hubbie came home and we grilled a couple steaks for our supper to go with a package of asparagus I had bought.
We finished up the evening watching final four games. Our UNC Tarheels defeated Oregon to get a chance for a national championship in the last game of the season on Monday against Gonzaga.
I didn't get any April fools day jokes played on me today so it's been a good first day of April. The sun warmed the temps to upper 60's this afternoon for a nice start to April.
There is still quite a bit of snow cover this late in the western states as well as a surprise snow for the northeast today.
Thankful for a blessed first day of the new month and praying that it be in God's will that I stay healthy and stay focused on what really matters most in my life and that is God.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: