Saturday, July 28, 2018

BUSY MARKET DAY AND 2008 MEMORIES

Hubbie left at 7am this morning to go unlock market for the vendors who come early. I slept until 8am and then got up ,got ready for market, did the chores and headed out. I dropped #1 son off a partial dozen eggs I had extra and then made it to market right on time.
Hubbie came out and helped me carry in and get set up.
I stayed very busy all day today thankfully and hubbie had a busy manager day also.
It wasn't so very hot in market today and that made for a better day for everyone.
Hubbie helped me pack up and then locked market all up. I had a market board meeting today and we decided on a new manager so she can start next week hopefully.
We discussed a couple more market business proposals and then adjourned at 4:00.
I came straight home and hubbie helped me get unloaded and put things away.
We watched the early news and then did chores.
After chores we gleaned the garden getting more tomatoes, squash , okra and green beans for lunch tomorrow.
If it doesn't rain pretty soon I'm afraid out gardening year is going to be over. Our cucumber vines just dried up and withered away and it looks like other things will soon follow.
Hubbie and I ran out to Ingles tonight to pick up some supplies for tomorrow's lunch and then took the rest of the night to relax.
Back in July of 2008 we were enjoying out first grandchild as g-son was keeping everyone busy watching him and his antics !!



D-in-loves dad always hosted a big July 4th cook out and everyone always enjoyed the good food and fellowship. D-in-love's brother Tim, #2 son and #1 son enjoying some special cigars .
Hubbie and daughter enjoying watermelon.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and thankful for extended family and friends.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: