Sunday, July 29, 2018

FUN SUNDAY

Lazy Sunday mornings are so nice. As I stretched and turned the alarm off to the quiet morning I thought about how grateful I am to be able to have the freedom to worship a wonderful loving God today.
I did chores and then hubbie and I had breakfast together which almost never happens.
We put some cube steaks in the crock pot for lunch and potatoes on the stove before we started getting  ready for church.
Church was good today and #1 son , g-son and Aa's family came to eat lunch with us. We had fresh green beans, fried squash from our garden and corn from Aa and biscuits with sweet tea for lunch.
We all had a good visit then I took the kids outside to pick some blueberries , blackberries and grapes that are getting ripe. They all ate their fill and then had a few minutes of play time before they headed home for naps.
It clouded up and looked like rain any minute but it passed and the sun came back out shortly.
Hubbie and I relaxed until about 4:30 when g-daughter RL came to stay with us while the rest of her family went to a church family fun night of dinner and bowling.
RL had a lot of fun here alone and it was like she couldn't get enough of us by herself !!
She had to slide on this big slide that no one has used in a long time.

We swung on the big swing...….
And after we went inside to have supper of leftovers I gave her this chicken shaped bubble blowing gun I had bought for her at the July 4th street fair we went to. 


 Yep, it was a hit, she loved dancing around in all the bubbles and hearing it crow like a rooster as it flashed lights.
I did my chores while RL helped hubbie do his and then we watched TV until she got really tired and her mom and dad picked her up.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

















1 comment:

linda m said...

RL looks like that bubble machine is just the best gift ever. Blessings