Tuesday, July 24, 2018

THRIFT STORE SHOPPING

Up and out to greet g-daughter IR this morning.
I got chores done and then fixed her a bottle to wash down her breakfast .  She needed a nap so we decided to go thrift store shopping and give her a chance to get a good nap in.
We loaded up her car seat stroller frame and headed out. She was asleep before we got to the bottom of our drive way.
We went to Salvation Army and then to the Humane Society thrift shop. We found some items at each and IR slept through the shopping.
We stopped last at the Amazon return warehouse and she woke up when we got out of the Honda but still was content to ride in the car seat stroller.
We found her a bigger car seat for a very good price and a couple other things in here. They always have very good deals.
I got this nice car seat for 25% off the $85 dollar price tag, a couple seat cushions for our rocking chairs on the front porch and a couple wide angel lens for my big camera all for $89.

We came home for a late lunch and IR discovered she loved my mac and cheese casserole left over from Sunday.
She is on the move now for sure and wants to walk everywhere and clear off all the shelves she can reach.
Daughter and Addie came in after market and IR liked having Addie follow her around and watch TV with her.

Daughter went to get a van from a local dealership to drive overnight to see if she likes driving a van. Her Equinox is really too small for all she hauls around and IR's things also.
The Honda Odyssey van she brought in was very nice but she will have to decide if that's what she wants or a bigger suv.
After they left hubbie and I went to get chores done. 
As I was walking past the garden Rocky and Tipper the dogs were playing and running and they knocked my feet out from under me sending me to the ground so quick my head slammed down so hard my glasses flew off and I saw stars for quite a while. Hubbie who was in the garden came running just knowing I was really hurt badly because I hit the ground so hard.
After the stars left my vision I slowly got up and man was I sore pretty much all over. I finished chores and then we made a trip to Ingles to get baking supplies for in the morning. I felt like if I sat down I wouldn't be able to get up again and I also felt like I needed to walk off the dizzy head feeling.
We got back and I had to lay on the couch for a while until it was time to shut the doors of the chicken houses. I have a very sore place of my left lower back which is the worst place but my right arm and my neck are also pretty sore but nothing like my back which actually takes my breath away each time I move . Hubbie went up to look to see what I might have hit with my lower back but couldn't find anything.
I bought Epson salts and am headed for an early soak in the tub.
D-in-love took g-son and RL to the Otter Creek Park with a group from church today and they look like they had a wonderful time and great weather.


Re and the kids also went along and they looked like they had lots of fun.




Thankful that I didn't get seriously hurt in my fall and thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

OMG, I sure hope you didn't get seriously hurt. Take it easy for a few days. I'll say a prayer for you. Blessings