Wednesday, July 25, 2018

"GLORIOUS" MORNING

A rough sleepless night with the pain in my back stabbing me each time I tried to move. Now my neck is pretty sore this morning, ugggg.
Hubbie was outside getting the dogs taken care of as I went out to get my chores done also.
I passed these Morning Glories on my way and thought how cheerful they always look as they open up their pretty blooms to greet the morning sun each day and as the heat takes over they close up and wait until the next morning to bloom once again in the cool crisp morning air.


Flash was enjoying the cool morning sunshine on the porch of this dog house.
After chores and breakfast  hubbie helped me get set up to start my baking and then he went outside to plant our late garden vegetables.
I baked 12 caramel, 3 chocolate, 6 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies . I was just finishing up and getting ready for a late lunch when daughter and IR came by. She was trying to decide what to do about trading cars.
She left to go have her sis-in-law Karrie give her a manicure ad pedicure.
Hubbie and I rode over to see how much #1 son got done on daughter's land. He cut all the trees and hauled the logs to a local sawmill.


G-daughter RL thought  she was something moving her brother around in the bucket of the trach hoe.

We all came home and I did chores and then iced cakes and got things ready for market. I have moved around so much today that I feel I have worked some of the soreness out of my back and hopefully I can sleep better tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of my precious Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night.




No comments: