Friday, July 13, 2018

HOME SWEET HOME !!!

Early alarm this morning to get going and head home.
IR was already awake and making her runs up and down the hall as we had breakfast and got the last things packed in the Honda. We barely got everything in and slammed the door shut.
We left at 8:30 and luckily hit very little traffic all the way home, only a couple rain showers on the way home.
IR slept all the way to Spartanburg and then she was a happy rider all the way home. We made it home at 12:00 noon.  Did I say how much I love this shorter drive !!!
We all were hungry so we had lunch before we unpacked.
Daughter got her things all in her car but a couple so hubbie followed her to her apartment to haul the other things and help her get her things upstairs to her apartment.
I got everything unpacked and put away then gathered my baking supplies. I baked 3 caramel, 1 chocolate, 2 pound and 1 pan of brownies while hubbie got all the outside things put away.
I worked on the re-coping the minutes of our last market board meeting while the cakes were in the ovens so I can make copies tomorrow and have them for our meeting tomorrow afternoon.
We did chores and went over to Aa's and did the chores over there as well.
#2 son and Tif brought all the weeks eggs and everyone's mail here and we had a nice visit. They also invited us on a trip out west with them if they can get it arranged .
I have always wanted to go out west maybe to see the Grand Canyon and some of the countryside out there.
The kids and grands all had another good beach day today.






And this group pic looks like a magazine cover it is so good.  However RL was made because she couldn't get on the wall with the boys !!!
And this little girl was very glad to be home and just wanted to sleep all day !!!!
Hubbie and I are both glad to be home although I always miss being with the kids even for just one day.
I stayed busy tonight getting my cakes iced and getting things ready for market.
Thankful for a safe trip home and praying for traveling mercies for #1 son and Aa tomorrow as they bring their families back to the mountains.
Thankful for another wonderful vacation with family and friends.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: