Monday, July 30, 2018

YEP !!! THIS SURELY HAS BEEN A MONDAY

Woke up this morning knowing this wasn't going to be a good day. I evidently moved wrong in my sleep just after I got into bed last night and re-hurt my back muscle as the pain woke me right up and there was no getting comfortable to get back to sleep. Finally the last time I looked at the clock it was 2:47 and tiredness must have won out over the pain. I felt like I hadn't slept at all when the alarm sounded this morning so it must have been a fitful sleep.
I heard g-daughter RL and hubbie having breakfast when I dragged myself out of the bed.
I went out and got the chores done and then feeling not hungry at all I took the long handled shears and cut back some poison ivy from the green house right behind the ripening blueberries . I was afraid the kids were going to get in it yesterday when they were picking berries and when I passed by this morning I was reminded it needed to be got out of there.
By the time I got inside I had worked up a small appetite and had some oatmeal and coffee.
RL always has to have some of my oatmeal.
She is really wired up this morning as I know she is tired because they got in late last night and she had to get up extra early this morning.
We decided to go pick up some extra chicken feed and then stop by the Fletcher park and let her play to wear herself out.
G-son went to work with his mom this morning so she could take him for his annual physical exam and get the shots he needs at his age.
G-daughter RL wasn't to excited about playing at the park today because she was so tired. After a few slides she was ready to call it a morning.
We headed home and to our surprise she made it almost home before she fell asleep. We unloaded our feed and hubbie carried her inside and put her on the couch.
We started to fix our lunch and as soon as we sat down RL came walking into the kitchen and didn't want to go back to sleep after only about a 30 minute nap.
We all had lunch and then d-in-love dropped off g-son.
He got out my old laptop and played games on it most of the afternoon while I got 3 loads of laundry done and hubbie played with RL.
She is always hard to deal with when she doesn't get enough nap and today was no different.
I layed on the couch for a while trying to get my back to ease off and then when it did I had to fight sleep so I got up.
I sat out in the sunroom on a vibrating massager that is in the recliner out there and that made my back feel some better thankfully.
D-in-love picked up the kids and hubbie and I watched the news then did chores early because it looks like some storms might be headed our way.
Hubbie picked all the ripening tomatoes in case it hails with these storms that are forming. We could already hear thunder.
We came inside and watched as the storms skirted to the north west of our area.
The forecast is for wide spread rain for the entire area over the next 5 days so hopefully we will get some but not downpours or hail.
After g-daughter RL got home and loved on her chickens for a little while she went to bed at 7:30.
This face was pretty common today when things didn't go as she wanted and nothing seemed to go as she wanted .

I downloaded some pictures tonight and wrote my blog ,now I am headed for a very early bedtime.
Thankful for the blessings of this day with the knowledge that even on days like this when I have to look harder to find them the blessings are surely always there, thank You Jesus.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Sure hope your back feels better today. Love RL's face when she is unhappy. So familiar. Blessings