Tuesday, July 17, 2018

HAIRCUT DAY

Up to greet IR this morning as daughter headed to market to manage. She has 5 days left on the regular 3 day market schedule and we still don't have a manager hired for her to train.
I did chores and had breakfast with IR and hubbie .
Re had an appointment this morning at 10:00 so she dropped her kids off to stay with us a couple hours.
It was a living room full of kids and fun .
EL is enjoying her last days before she starts kindergarten. How can this girl be starting school ????
After Re picked her kids up IR took a short nap and then we had lunch.
I spent the afternoon catching my blog post up from vacation. Hubbie and IR went outside for awhile until a sprinkle of rain ran them inside.
I went to get a haircut at 3:30 and Markeeta did a good job as always on my hair. 
Daughter came by with supper for Aa, Re and the kids and I rode over with her to help get it out while IR slept in the back seat.
When we came back RL was taking care of her chickens. Which means holding each one of them and telling them she loves them !!!

Daughter dropped me off and went home to get supper for her, IR and son-in-love . IR was calling on the phone I got her for her birthday.  Hewoah !!!!!
I got chores done and had a light supper before getting back to my blog work. Thankfully I got caught up and now can move on to the other things I'm behind on.
It's hard for me to keep up with all my computer work in the summer time because I'd rather be outside doing something.
Next project will be my decade pics for July.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the answered prayers each day holds.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

I love your haircut. Looks really nice on you. Blessings