Thursday, July 19, 2018

BUSY MARKET DAY

Well getting to sleep was easy last night but staying asleep with my tender knee was a totally different story. Each time I moved in my sleep the pain in the knee woke me up. Finally at 6am I got woke up enough to go to the freezer for an ice pack.
That helped me get back to sleep for at least a little while before the 8am alarm sounded to get ready for market.
I was seriously wondering if I was going to be able to walk this morning. As I did my stretching exercises before I got up it felt sore but there wasn't the intense pain of last night and the stretching felt like it helped.
I managed to get going with only a limp thankfully.
I got chores done and then we headed out to market.
Daughter and IR were already there and as soon as IR heard out voices she started yelling our names.
We had a pretty good sales day today and took another big order for Saturday.
Hubbie stayed all day and helped with IR then we all left at closing time.
Hubbie made his dump run and stopped at Sam's while I went to the bank, PO, Verizon office to discuss a different plan, sis-in-law Sandy's to pick up some flavoring she found for me and then to Walmart to get some baking supplies and the last stop was at the carwash to wash the beach salt and sand from my Honda.
I made it home a little after 5:00. We unloaded and got things put away then Re called and asked if I would sit with the kids while she and Aa picked up her car from the shop.
The kids were pretty good except BB and he was very distraught when he saw his mom and dad drive down the driveway without him and as soon as I got him calmed down EL and CO had a collision that left EL in tears until her mom and dad got home.
I came home and did chores and then got a very early bedtime to try and make up for last night's lost sleep. Every time I sit very long it is very hard to get my knee moving again but at least the pain isn't too bad tonight.
G-son had his last day of soccer camp today. He is in this pic with the ball on the right hand 30 yard line. I think he did enjoy the camp and maybe this changed his fear of sports camps.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the faithful love of Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Hope your knee feels better real soon. Blessings.