Friday, April 24, 2020

FUN IN THE SUN DAY

Woke to a beautiful day with warm sunshine.
I got chores done then had a quick breakfast before making an egg delivery. I am very thankful for some of my customers that still either meet me for their weekly eggs or one lady gets them from my mailbox.
Back home hubbie and I did some house cleaning on this Friday morning and then I worked a little more in my office .
Daughter and din-love brought all the kids here to meet for lunch. We are also very appreciative of the local system still supplying lunches for all the kids each day.
Today's was cheese quesadillas that the kids all love.
After they all ate hubbie and I took the kids outside so the girls could get some school work done on their computers.
CA got to taste her first icy and she loved it and the older girls loved watching her take licks of each one of theirs.


She also got to slide for the first time thanks to RL who gladly held onto her and made her smile really big all the way down the slide.


We also got some entertainment when #1 son brought a small track hoe in to flatten out a little garden spot on the bank .

Daughter and d-in-love had to make a trip to Sam's Club this afternoon after our online order got bumped.
After they got back and picked the girls up hubbie and I got chores done and then rested for the evening.
These two girls crashed early tonight after their active afternoon.
Thankful for the blessings these littles bring hubbie and I each and everyday. We are so thankful for our health and pray each day for the victims of this terrible virus.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: