Tuesday, April 21, 2020

WORKDAY TUESDAY

Up to a beautiful morning and getting chores done. After we ate breakfast we drove over to Fletcher to pick up chicken feed.
A chicken farm was selling fresh chicken meat at the Agriculture center this morning so we drove by there to check it out and there were sooooo many cars in line it was crazy !!!  We didn't bother stopping thinking they would surely be sold out by the time we got to the trucks in the long line.
We came home unloaded the feed and then had lunch.
Everyone else has other agendas today so everyone is staying home.
Hubbie went to work mowing the lawn and I got started cleaning out my garden / feed  shed. There is so much junk in there I can hardly get to any garden tools. I should have took a pic but didn't think about it.
I worked all afternoon taking half of the shed at a time and pulling everything out of it and then organizing things when I put them back.
I had a huge pile of trash and a huge pile of recyclables from all the boxes that have landed in there.
Hubbie finished the lawn and brought me a new shelf that helped out a lot to store all my chicken feeders and waterers.
I am just hoping I didn't disturb any poisonous spiders. I thought I had found a black widow but it didn't have the red hourglass thankfully.
After I got all the things back inside and organized it was chore time.
We had supper then I did weekly paperwork while hubbie went over to daughters to pick up her trash and recyclables a day early since it is predicted to be a heavy rain day on Thursday we are going to the dump tomorrow.
We both rested from our busy day until we had an early bedtime.
Since I have no pics for today here is a couple d-in-love sent of the new pup Rosco as  he checks out my guineas in his yard.
And RL got a new tricycle and is learning to control it on the porch.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the health of my family right now as we pray for all the victims of this covid 19 pandemic.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: