Monday, April 6, 2020

HOLY WEEK MONDAY

This is one of those days that I wonder if I should even bother writing a blog post. Seems some days are just plain boring right now with very little going on.
Daughter and son-in-love dropped the girls off early this morning to take hubbie's truck to Lowes to pick up some mulch they need. They said it was easier to get the mulch and stay away from everyone with the loading zone set up in a different spot and they both wore face mask and stayed outside.
I got chores done and then had breakfast with IR when I came inside.
I got weekly laundry started and did 3 load through out the day.
Daughter brought the truck back and did a couple on-line meetings while we watched the girls.
This little sweetie has learned to pull herself up on her pac and play and she crawls around now and hard to keep up with. And she is surely proud of herself !!!

Daughter left to go home and have lunch and hubbie and I had a quick lunch. He got on the lawn mower and I headed for the garden to plant some romaine type lettuce seeds just came in. If we don't get some rain soon I have my doubts that any of my early things are going to make it.
Daughter came by with the girls to tell me something and IR begged to stay here while daughter and son-in-love finished their yardwork.
IR ate a late lunch and then we played outside in the covered patio while hubbie finished the mowing.
We just played and sat around all afternoon just enjoying IR .
Daughter and son-in-love came back by for the truck once again to go to Sam's Club and pick up the order we placed yesterday. We discovered with my business plus membership we could put our order in and they would text when it was ready. The opening time was between 7-8 tonight so they went out to pick it up.
It was ready right at 7:00 and they came back with a truck full, some was #1 sons and some was theirs along with what we ordered and we all are now well stocked up for the month.
Thankful we discovered this way to shop at Sam's Club and daughter said she only had to go right in the front door to the desk to avoid lots of interaction with other shoppers. She was also able to grab a couple things that we forgot to add to our order as there were very few shoppers in the store.
They brought the groceries home and we got things put away.
They took the girls home and probably straight to bed for IR as she was pooped from her active afternoon here.
As I did chores tonight there was a gorgeous moon. This is the largest full moon of the year and is called the "super pink" moon. It will be at it's fullest tomorrow night but clouds and rain are predicted for tomorrow night so I was glad I got to enjoy it tonight.

We relaxed for the evening.
I hope you enjoyed this Holy Week Monday.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for the end of the covid -19 virus .
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

CA sure is a little cutie and growing like a weed. Blessings to you this Holy Week