Saturday, August 7, 2010

VBS CLEAN-UP

Daughter helped at market today and it was a good time for her to be there because we were busy.
We loaded and she came home while I did my shopping for Thursday.
It feels nice outside today,less humid air makes the mid 80's temps feel pretty good compared to what we have had.
After we unloaded and put things away hubbie and I headed up to church to do the major cleaning after VBS, whew !!!!
Several hours later all signs of 2010 VBS are gone .
Back home we had a light salad supper and then some relaxing time for the first evening in almost a week.
As I lounged on the couch with my 4-legged kids I noticed the indoor/outdoor thermometer said the outside temp is actually lower than than the inside temp (76/ 78),
it's been a long time since I've seen that !!!Beautiful end to a beautiful week of activity!
Looking forward to a God filled Sunday.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Patty H. said...

Beautiful picture!!
Blessings
Patty H.