Sunday, September 19, 2010

BIRDS OF THE SEASHORE

Normal routine started off with a bang this morning as hubbie and I switched Sunday nursery duty with #1 son and d-in-love. Daughter helped us because we had 7 under 2 year olds and they were having a hard time getting along. All wanting to play with the same toys and drink out of each others cups and so on.
After church hubbie and I ran to the grocery store,then came home to grill some pork chops for lunch. Daughter and #2 son came and ate with us. #1 son called and said he drove home after the concert and got home at 4 am so they were resting today.
We spent the day doing some resting of our own and enjoying just being home again. It's always good to go but it's always so good to be home.
I worked on catching up my blog this afternoon. I write it daily on my laptop while I'm away but wait to get home before I put the photos in and publish them. I haven't figured out how to shrink my photos on my laptop yet.
As I mentioned in an earlier post I would publish bird pics. I love taking photos of birds,I think they are so interesting.
These are some of the pics I took this week.Some I've been able to identify,some I'm still looking to ID, so if you know please chime right in,thanks.Ringed Bill GullGreat Blue HeronGreat White EgretTri-Colored Heron
I think this post is long enough and I think I need to be in bed.
Checked out Bernie's foot in the bath a while ago and it looks like the cut is up between his toes instead of on one of his pads so I'm thankful for that. We'll keep it washed and as clean as possible and hope it heals without problems.
Thanking God for this wonderful day filled with blessings.
Good Night and God Bless.

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Glad you all made it home safe and sound. Your family did have a wonderful vacation, didn't you????

Great bird pictures... I know birds --but only my backyard variety... I don't know many shore birds... BUT--you got some great pictures.
Hugs,
Betsy

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

I love the pictures . . . you are talented.
Blessings,
Bren