Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DECADE PICS FROM SEPTEMBER 2000

Wow,it seems I never went on vacation last week now,same old routine ,same old dirty laundry,same old dust ,same old floors to clean,da,da, da,da,da, get the picture !!!!
To get this all started we were awakened by the phone ringing before 5am with the Sheriff Dept. calling to say a cow was out down the road. I told her who's cow it was and went back to bed. She better call and get them up!!!!
Hubbie called to say the cow was in #2 son's front yard as he went to work at 5:45 this morning,grrrrrrr!!!!!
I walked down later and it was gone and the neighbors were in their pasture,hopefully they will fix their fence!!!!!
I finally bagged the Avon order that came in right before we left for the beach and stamped my books so it's ready to deliver.
It is another 90 degree day,15 degrees above the normal for this time of year ,I refuse to turn the air conditioning back on so I've rid my body of a lot of toxins today through my sweat.
Got out my fall decorations and put some up this evening.I need to pick up a few more things before I make pictures.

Time for more September decade pictures. Tonight we are looking at what was going on in September 2000.I was working 3 1/2 hours every day in the school lunchroom that year. That's me in the back row under the baloons that everyone is looking at,have no idea what is going on !!Here I am at my booth in the Curb Market on Old Timey Day,it is always the last Saturday in September.Hubbie and daughter always help with the festivities on this day.With more time to sew in those times, these are wallhangings I quilted and sold ,they were very popular at that time.I have always sold a lot of bonnets and aprons like these and still do today.Many evenings were spent in the gym watching daughter play volleyball.
I bought this 1996 Taurus Wagon,which turned out to be one of the best autos I've ever had. Willie the dog in his younger days.This handsome young man is #2 son in his senior year picture. #1 son graduated last May, I had to go through 2 graduations in 2 years. Daughter is in her sophomore year in high school.

I have baked 48 layers for cakes tonight ,just took the last ones out of the oven at 11:40.
All the dogs started barking and I went out to see what was going on and heard the coyotes down on the creek howling and yipping away.
Thanking God for the blessings of today.
Good Night and God bless.