Friday, September 14, 2012

BUSY BUSY FRIDAY

Whew !!! What a day !!!
Started early with getting g-son to school. Rushed back home to hurry through chores and head up to #2 son's proposed house to meet with his house inspector. This guy is really good and does a great job so it takes time because he checks everything out. Also the bank sent their appraiser out while we were there.
The inspector found a couple major issues with the house. One we already knew about is the siding on the house is installed wrong causing it to come loose. The other is a non braced load wall which is causing the floor to swag in one place, which can be fixed easily.
The realtor is having a siding contractor come estimate what it would cost to replace the siding. This plus the lower appraisal we expect will put son back in the drivers seat for more price negotiation hopefully.
We were there for over 2 1/2 hours and I was ready for lunch when I got home after eating only a protein bar for breakfast.
After grabbing a quick bite I headed back out to make an over due Avon delivery. I have found excuses not to make this trip far too long  so today was the day it got done. It is in one of the local high schools and it seemed everytime I was near the school it was time for school to let out and I didn't want to get caught in that traffic mess.
I got back home and started my day's baking about 2:30. I baked 12 caramel,1 coconut, 2 chocolate and 2 wine cakes.
Hubbie was home by the time I finished and we ate supper while we watched the news.
After chores were done this evening I had to ice all those cakes and wrap and label them before bedtime.
I got in bed about 11:45,whew !!!
I haven' t sat down all day except when I was in the car driving from place to place. Missed my exercise and walking time today so I will have to do double duty next week.
Our weather is still very nice as we get closer to fall,dare I say the hot summer is over !!
Thanking God for a wonderfully ,busy day and praying for His intervention for #2 son.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: