Saturday, September 15, 2012

WEIGHT LOSS CLASS PICNIC DAY

This morning's not as cool as some have been lately,only 55 degrees as I hurried through chores to get ready for market.
Daughter came out after hubbie and I got set up and left her things then they went off to the mulch yard to get a load of free mulch to spread on a bank at her house.
I had an alright day, I'm very thankful for what I did sell. I got to visit with some folks who are headed back south for the winter.
I love to look around this time of year at market and see all the fall decorations start to appear.
 Bittersweet wreaths are really popular every year.
I just love the bright fall colors.
After market I stopped in a couple stores, Sav Mor and Aldi for some baking supplies and the ingredients for some dishes to take to our weight loss class picnic this afternoon.
As soon as I got unloaded I started cooking and just barely got things done before it was time to do the chores early and get to the picnic.
Daughter came over and rode with hubbie and I to the picnic shed just up the road from our house.
The food was great and healthy.
Everyone brought sides to go along with the grilled chicken breast the leader of the class furnished.
This is her husband at the grill while my hubbie watches.
There was even a bunch of delicious low calorie and low carb desserts to choose from.
This is my plate ,this is why this style of eating is working for me, it is delicious.
Grilled chicken breast seasoned with greek seasoning, bean salad,quinoa, deviled egg,spinach salad.
I did have a sampling of each of the desserts but didn't over fill my stomach.
We had a wonderful time of fellowship following the meal and it was almost dark when we left.
The tall container on the dessert table was a strawberry short cake and it was delicious. Here is the recipe.
Click on the recipe to read better.
Taking it easy tonight for a break from all the business of this past week.
God is good all the time, all the time God is good !!!  See you in church to worship His name tomorrow.
Good Night and God Bless.





2 comments:

linda m said...

Everything sure looks good. No wonder you lost weight. Keep up the good work.

how to lose weight fast said...

we all want the secret on how to lose weight fast. Actually we all want instant gratification, we want everything to happen quickly and weight loss is one of our top “wants.”