Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"AH HA" MOMENTS

Today was a routine Wednesday for the most part.
I walked into school with g-son today to help carry his valentines and valentine snack cookies for his class party tomorrow.
After chores and devotions I cleaned all my floors and then had lunch.
Don't you just love those "ah ha" moments when you realize something that has been right there in front of you all along? I had a couple of those today. As I cleaned in one of our bathrooms I was thinking about maybe painting this little corner table in there.
And then in an "ah ha" moment I realized it was exactly the same color as the walls in there !
A little later I realized this little shelf was the exact size to hold this set of small drawers, ah ha !
I worked intently all afternoon on my office re-arranging and got my desk finished anyway.
I have come to the conclusion that keeping this area really neat just isn't in the cards for me but as you can see by the old desk set up below this is a little better.
After #1 son picked up g-son hubbie and I hurried through chores and got ready for the special Wednesday night church service our associate pastor gives once a month.
With daylight lasting longer each day this will probably be our last Wednesday night. It is so hard to get all the animals to vary from sun time !
Tonight we were about 10 minutes late getting there. I took my first secret sister gift in and placed it on the special table set up for this purpose.
It was a good service but there wasn't nearly as many folks there tonight as there has been in the past.
We came home and watched Survivor on TV. Hubbie watched the UNC/Duke b-ball game while I did weekly paperwork and payed bills. Duke eeked out a victory in a very close game.
I am tired from all the rushing around this evening  and look forward to a restful night's sleep.
Grateful to God for the Blessings He sends me each day.
Good Night and God Bless.




No comments: