Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ANOTHER HOUSEWORK TUESDAY

The sun made an appearance this morning as I drove g-son to school.
But by the time I spent the morning doing laundry and housework, had lunch and got outside for a walk this is what it looked like. These lighter clouds were soon replaced with dark rain filled clouds.
I just needed a light jacket as the temperature was around 55 degrees but the wind made it feel a bit cooler.
I have my chickens spoiled now when they see me come walking around the garden they all run to the fence to wait for their kale greens I've been pulling up for them.
I worked in my office the rest of the afternoon taking a break to pick up g-son and stop by Dollar General for a few more storage containers. After I got him all settled in with mac and cheese and cookies I went back to my work. All the boxes are emptied and all the things in them put a way. Now I can move on to  some other areas of the room tomorrow.
I need some new shelves for the closet in there which I cleaned out but hopefully I can get everything else finished tomorrow,I'm missing my relaxing evenings!!
About dark tonight the rain started falling outside and the temperature at 9:30 is 42 degrees.
This is the next seven days with maybe even some of that "S" word mixed in !!
Our neighbor died Sunday at the ripe old age of 90. Her and her husband Foy have lived across the creek from our farm all my life. I have many memories of her while I was growing up. She used to cut my mom's hair and I remember sitting in her shop or playing with her kids who have remained my friends all through school and even after as our kids were friends.
Tonight I pray for comfort for this family during this time and as I know they love the Lord I am sure they will find peace.
Good Night and God Bless.



2 comments:

linda m said...

You are so ambitious to be doing all that "clean out". Wish I had some of your energy to tackle all my projects. Prayers go out to your neighbors family on their loss. Blessings

Far Side of Fifty said...

A graveside service how wonderful..she lived a full life and was assured of her heavenly home..for that you can be greatfull:)