Saturday, May 25, 2013

WINDY COOL FRIDAY

Brrrr!!!!  I had to rethink my clothes this cool windy morning as g-son and I headed out the door to school. He had on his long pants and a jacket also. The high for today is suppose to be in the mid 60's and tonight we might see record low temps if the wind dies down.
This is not the moving water in the creek but rather the wind blown waters of the farm pond.
The pastures look good after the buttercup trimming !!
I saw this pretty pink wild rose.
And back at the house my pretty pink rose was also in bloom and smelled soooo good !
In the energizing cooler temperatures my walk was extra long and enjoyable this morning.
I need to get some chive blossom vinegar made from these beauties.
Reluctantly I came back inside to get my morning work started. I cleaned the sunroom then baked 12 caramel,2 chocolate,2 pound and 1 coconut cakes before giving the kitchen it's weekly cleaning.
This afternoon was a good time to sit outside without getting too hot or cold with the sun and the wind. I could have spent hours out here but was afraid I would get wind and sun burned. It did give me a nice relaxing break on a busy Friday.
Little Evy came at 6:00 so mom could get to work. She was really calm today,sitting and rocking in the little vibrating chair that I saved from when g-son was a baby. When her daddy came in from work we had a nice visit before they headed home.
I did feeding chores and then iced cakes and cleaned my eggs up to sell at market tomorrow. Got to bed a little late but after all this is a Friday night !
Thanking a wonderful Heavenly Father for all the blessings of this day and asking for guidance for tomorrow.
Good Night and God Bless.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somebody essentially help to make significantly articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular post extraordinary. Magnificent job!

my web blog ... after school care|