Thursday, May 23, 2013


Feeling yucky this morning I managed to get g-son to school before I had to lay down for a few minutes to see if the sick feeling in my stomach would go away. This happens from time to time with me.I still can't figure out how I can wake up sick after sleeping well all night. Today was a little different because I didn't wake up sick I actually was fine until I drank my morning cup of coffee. After laying there for a few minutes thinking about the cake orders I have for today I got up and ate a couple crackers and pushed through the morning chores and headed out to market. I felt better as I sipped on a cup of hot green tea and ate more crackers.
I was glad I did as I had a pretty good day today.
After market I made all my regular errand stops plus a strawberry farm stop for some fresh local berries. It was after 5:00 when I finally got home. I haven't eaten anything much all day and I think I was moving much slower than normal !
Hubbie came in shortly after I did from a stop on his way home at Home Depot to pick up mulch they had on sale.
We watched the early news show then did chores and relaxed for a while out in the outside patio. The air is definitely changing with the passing of a cold front that is supposed to drop temperatures to new record lows tomorrow night. I poured another 1/2 inch of rain from the over night storms we had from the gauge tonight. No rain today and the clouds all had "silver linings" tonight.
Aaron the renter bush-hogged the lower pastures tonight cutting down all the buttercups that were covering up the grass.
Hubbie got a ladder and we got into our baby supply attic tonight to get some things down for me to use with baby Evy when she comes to stay. I was afraid the heat up there had damaged some of the things but hubbie said nothing was damaged and he didn't think it had gotten that hot up there. I forgot to put the thermometer up there that I bought so I guess I'll continue to wonder.
Off to bed early tonight to make up for the lost sleep during  last night's storms.
Grateful to God for the wonderful blessings of this day.
Good Night and God Bless.


Anonymous said...

I do not even know the way I finished up here, but I thought this put up
was once good. I don't recognize who you are but certainly you're going to a well-known
blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

my homepage :: more

linda m said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well yesterday. That happens to me once in a while. Our storms have passed and now we have the abnormally cold temps - 35 degrees this morning when I got up with a high today of only 60. Have a great weekend. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to take
a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, very good site!

Look into my weblog :: how much should i weigh