Wednesday, September 18, 2013


Late last night I remembered to load all my rugs and big bed spreads into the van so after dropping g-son at school this morning I went to the laundry.
It is really handy to have this nice big laundramat just out the road from my house.
I loaded all the things into 3 of their large industrial size washer and turned them on. There is a medical clinic next door on a large lot so I decided to take my morning walk here while the washers ran.

This is a really nice walk around the sidewalk that surrounds the clinic. I met this little guy who was so busy with all these fallen acorns he was unaware that I was this close to him or maybe he was just use to folks who walk this trail.

I took time to dry the large bedspreads at the laundry and still made it home at 9:00.
After getting all the chores done I hung all the rubber backed rugs out on the clothes line to dry. I don't know if they will dry on this cloudy day but hopefully the sun will make an appearance this afternoon to help out.
I finally took time to sit down and have my morning cereal and coffee around 10:00.
I spent the rest of the morning baking cakes, 12 caramels, 2 chocolate and 2 blackberry wine .
After a late lunch to follow up my late breakfast I did housecleaning.
The sun has peeked through the clouds a couple times but not enough to dry the rugs so I sat the dryer on low heat and started taking a few at a time off the line to dry in the dryer.
I had only one more load left to dry when it was time to pick up g-son from school.
He was ravenously hungry this afternoon,he must not have eaten any of his lunch today !
While he ate I did weekly paperwork and payed bills in my office. I heard all the Lincoln Logs hit the floor as he decided to trade the big Legos in for the logs for today's construction project.
His dad picked him up before he could get anything built because they had to get ready for church tonight. G-son loves Wednesday night church "children in action" class. They go to the rest homes to sing and make little gifts and things to send to kids around the world.
I went back to my paperwork after he left.
After evening chores I started icing cakes.
Aaron brought another roll of freshly cut hay in for the cows and horse.
They were having a feast of the new hay.
Hubbie and I watched Survivor on TV tonight. He watched in the living room and I watched the kitchen TV while I iced caramel and chocolate cakes and got things ready for market.
I walked outside with the dogs before bedtime in hopes to see the big bright Harvest Moon but a socked in cloudy sky prevented any viewing tonight.
I found this picture on the net that someone took that is beautiful.

Grateful to God for another blessed day.
Good Night and God Bless.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Carolina Nana,

I love to go to the laundry mat with large blankets, comforters, and pillows. What's nice about it, you get everything done at once instead of having to wait and do one thing at a time at home.

Oh how cute, the squirrels filling up with acorns just in time for winter which is around the corner.